jueves, 20 de octubre de 2016

LESSON 7 - 19 / 10 / 2016

EXPERIENCE IN IRELAND

Brief description about the class

Firstly, in our groups, we have finished the activities that we have not finished yet. After that, our professor has talked us about her experience in Ireland. She was there a year ago. She has told us about the Irish education, how they teach, which activities they do there...

What I have learnt in this lesson

Resultado de imagen de irlanda trebol

I have learnt a lot about my professor experience. She has told us pretty intersting things about the Irish education system. I have known a lot about how they understand education, how they educate children, which activities they do there...  I did not know, for instance, that the owner of all the Irish schools is the church. This means that Irish schools are religious. These schools are so different from Spanish schools.




My personal opinion

This lesson has been very interesting. I find very important to know the educational systems from other countries. Knowing them, we can improve our own educational system. I have found quite interesting some things of Irish educational system, for instance, that all the schools are religious, that they encourage the musical aspect in their pupils, teachers teach outside the school when it is sunny (because it is always raining)...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario