sábado, 8 de octubre de 2016

LESSON 5 - 06 / 10 / 2016

THE DECREE OF CASTILLA -  LA MANCHA AND THE COMMON EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK OF REFERENCE

Brief description about the class

First of all, we have done the activity 1.4. In this activity, we had to search the differences between the Royal Decree and the Decree of Castilla - La Mancha. After this activity, the professor has explained us the point 1.5. Common European Framework of Reference. Also, we have talked about the Europass and the ELP (The European Language Portfolio).

What I have learnt in this lesson

In this class, I have learnt a lot of thigs about the European Language Portfolio which can be very useful in my degree and in my future, if I want to apply for a job abroad.

Also, I have known the Common European Framework of Reference, which is very important as a teacher because it is the base of teaching and learning of foreign languages. It can be my future reference in my classes. 

We have learnt the differences between the Royal Decree and the Decree.

My personal opinion

I think it has been a very instructive class, because we have learnt things about the Common European Framework of Reference, and this document it is very important to English teachers as me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario