sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2016

WELCOME TO MY DIARY


Hello! I am Sara Barrios Rubio, student from the UCLM University, here in Toledo.

Resultado de imagen de enjoy englishI have created this portfolio to many things, mainly to show you my progressive learning in the subject "Didáctica de la Lengua Inglesa".

I will make a follow-up classes, doing the next task:

  • Firstly, I am going to summarize what we have done during the lessons.
  • Secondly, I will show what I have learnt during the lesson, showing new concepts or ideas.
  • By last, I will share my opinion about every class, describing my feelings, my emotions or impressions...
Along this subject, I want to learn a lot because I think it is pretty important for my future like an English teacher. This subject can teach me a lot of important ideas that I have to know to be the best teacher. 

I hope you enjoy this portfolio!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario