sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2016

LESSON 2 - 22 / 09 / 2016

ORGANIC LAW IN EDUCATION

Brief description about the class

In this lesson, we have seen the point 1.1. Organic Law on Education. First of all, we have talked about the Organic Law on Education in Spain. Later, we have read the Preamble of LOMCE and we have talked about it. Finally, we have seen a video which gives up information about the second principle of this Preamble. 

What I have learnt in this lesson

Mainly, in this lesson, I have remembered what I had forgotten about the Preamble of LOMCE and about its principles. 

My personal opinion

I have found quite interesting to remember the Preamble of LOMCE, because is the law which schools apply at the moment in their classes. Also, regarding the presentation of the Preamble, I think teachers have to know it, because it is the base of the education in our country. Knowing all of this law, we cand do better our job. 
Resultado de imagen de law of education

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario