sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2016

LESSON 1 - 21 / 09 /2016

OUR FIRST CLASS

Brief description about the class

In this first class, as we have met each other last year, the people who is new this year have introduced theirselves. We have met an Erasmus student, who is from Poland, and she has told us some things about her country and how education is there. Also, a partner who was an Erasmus student last year in London has told us her experience. 

Also, the professor has shown us the presentation of the subject and a presentation about her life. 

What I have learnt in this lesson

Speacially in this class, apart from the information about this subject, I have learnt about the experiencies of those Erasmus students and little things about the countries and the education of the countries where they have stayed. 

My personal opinion

First of all, I think I am going to learn a lot of things in this subject that are going to improve my education and my future as an English teacher, showing me information about methods that we could apply with our students, didactics...

Resultado de imagen de travellingAlso, after hearing the experiences of my partners as Erasmus students, I feel that I would like to do an Erasmus probably in another degree, and they have woken in me the wish to live outside my country, where I could meet new people, improve my english or learn another language, meet different cultures... 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario