jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2016

LESSON 18 - 01 / 12 / 2016

STORY ACTIVITIES

Brief description about the class

The exposition of our classmates has been related to: Story activities. They have started with a nice warm - up, which has been a chapter of "The baby triplets".  This chapter has been about Christmas' presents.

Then, in groups, we have created a story in the application "Story jumper", using as main character of this story an object that they have given us before, like a christmas' tree, a star, a present, among others.

Also, they have told us an story whose protagonist has been Rudolph. We had to draw the story and create an end for this story.

In the end, through a picture that they have shown us, we had to create a little story.

What I have learnt

With the help of this exposition, I have improved my experience creating stories. They have offered me the opportunity to show my creativity and practice how to write an story. 

Also, they have remembered me that we have to reward children when they do something, as they has made with us putting our draws in the wall. 

My personal opinion

It is has been a nice presentation, I find quite funny that they have dressed up like "The baby triplets". I believe that they have done some different activities and they have given us some tips about how we could develop stories in our classes.

Resultado de imagen de rudolph
I also find quite interesting how they have put our draws in the wall. It is comforting seeing that you have made something following a certain reason and you have been rewarded showing your draw to all the class. We have to explain our children why they are doing something, and show them that everything that they do is important and we value it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario