martes, 27 de diciembre de 2016

GOODBYE!

IT IS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE!馃槶

Now, it is the moment to say goodbye. I hope with this diary I have been able to show what we have done during the lessons , what I have learnt in them and my personal opinion of each lesson. 

Mainly, I have learnt more about how to be a great English teacher. I think these knowledges that we have acquired during the year, are going to be pretty useful to me as a teacher in the future.

Our degree is going to finish this year. We are in the Fourth grade. These days, I find inside myself lots of controversial emotions. I feel happy because I have finished and I have given all of me during these four years. These four years have taught me how special and nice is to be a teacher and share with people all of you.

By the other hand, I feel sad. Our university stage is over. I take with me lots of experiences, moments, knowledges, emotions and feelings, but, overall, I take with me people. Professors and partners who have made that this stage could not be better. 

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! I WILL ALWAYS TAKE YOU IN MY HEART.

Resultado de imagen de THE END

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario