jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2016

LESSON 15 - 23 / 11 / 2016

ICT FOR THE TEACHING OF ENGLISH

Brief description about the class

In this class, we have finished the unit 5. ICT for the teaching of English. The professor has explained us what we should do in the activity "Collaborative story", that we have to do at home. 

Also, the professor has shown us how we can create and design a website. We should go to Google sites to create it. We have been trying to do it in class, starting the design of our own website.

In addition, the professor has shown us how we can use PowerPoint Templates and Symbaloo. Symbaloo is a good application to organize our resources and most important pages.

In the end, the professor has explain us how E - twinning and Erasmus + can work in a school and their importance.


What I have learnt

In this class I have learnt many things. Most of the apps that the professor has shown us, I did not know them, as symbaloo or Power Point Template. 

Also, I have never created a website, and she has explain how to do it. 

I have learnt more about e - twinning and erasmus +, how we can use in our own school, how it works, what types of activities we can create using this exchange programme.

My personal opinion

I have found this lesson quite interesting. Most of the things we have talked in this class,  I have never heard about it before.

Resultado de imagen de e twinning
I think the application of symbaloo is pretty useful to organice our resources and share them with other teachers. It is very nice to share what we consider interesting and important with other people.

Also, I have never heard before about E - twinning, and I think that is very important to English teachers. We can organize exchanges with other countries and schools and follow the same project. It is very nice that our students can go to other countries, meet new people, improve their language, live new experiences... I think these type of exchange programmes are a very good opportunity to our children.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario